We are fully committed to protecting the environment in every way we possibly can. We will strive to:
- Ensure that all our activities comply with or exceed regulatory controls or codes of practice where they are available. In the absence of specific regulations, all activities are carried out in an environmentally responsible manner - utilising where possible a range of products which protect the environment.
- Conserve natural resources by the use of energy management, recycling and other appropriate means, and to deal with suppliers and contractors who actively share these goals.
- Operate our facilities in a responsible manner and with due regard to the community in which we reside.
- Continue to develop and improve our operational standards as a result of both our own efforts and using appropriate available technological developments.
- To make all our employees aware of our environmental policy whilst providing suitable training to improve environmental awareness, and allocate clear responsibilities.
- Make available to employees, customers, the public and statutory authorities relevant information about our activities that affect the environment.
- Operate and update on a regular basis systems and procedures for both operations and their monitoring to ensure adherence to the policy.
- Support organisations who promote environmental protection, such as The World Wide Fund For Nature and the Environment Council.